Federal Senior Resources
- Social Security Administration
These are monthly articles from the Social Security Administration office in Fairless Hills
- FBI Warnings Concerning Fraud
Provides tips on how you can protect you and your family from fraud. Senior Citizens especially should be aware of fraud schemes
- Caregivers' Resources
Help providing care, benefits, long-distance caregiving, legal matters, support for caregivers...
- Consumer Protection for Seniors
Consumer fraud, elder rights, advocates for nursing home residents...
- Medicare Information
Get answers to common questions about Medicare, a health insurance program from the federal government.
- Heating & Cooling Assistance for your Home
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
Advocates for residents of nursing homes, board and care homes, assisted living facilities and similar adult care facilities.
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
Benefits and assistance, health and safety, state resources...
- Health for Seniors
Programs that help older adults remain as healthy and independent as possible in their homes.
- Housing for Seniors
Reverse mortgages, in-home help, nursing home comparison, and more...
- Laws and Regulations Concerning Seniors
Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Medicare Modernization Act, Social Security Act...
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Federal Food Stamp Program
- Weatherization ASsi
Pension plans, benefits calculator, retirement ages...
- Stay in Your Home
- Find an Apartment
- Housing Plus Help
- Protect Yourself